This position involves the wiring of electrical field devices and panels of custom industrial machinery. Candidates should possess a sense of pride in their work, a willingness to work as part of a team as well as on their own, and the ability to think critically. A strong mechanical aptitude is preferred.
We will train a motivated individual.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Build electrical control panels and land wires to terminals
- Mount electrical boxes in the field to machinery
- Run wireway and conduit as required
- Must have reliable transportation and own basic hand tools
- Interpret electrical schematics
- Possess personal organizational skills, follow company assembly procedures
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours and overtime on an as-needed basis
Desired Education and Experience
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in electrical panel building or maintenance
- High level of electrical aptitude
- Moderate level of mechanical aptitude
- Understand basic 480V/3ph and 120v or 24vdc control wiring
- Experience reading blueprints / schematics
- Competitive Salary
- Group Health Insurance
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Supplemental Dental and Vision
- Supplemental disability insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- 401(k) Plan with partial company match
- Bonus paid for travel
- Paid Training Opportunities
- Ability to work from either location;
- Design & Build facility located in Pioneer, OH
- Secondary Assembly site located in Perrysburg, OH
Pioneer Industrial Systems designs and builds turnkey robotic systems, which provide our customers with less headaches and higher profits. Our vision is developing people to grow our company, which will proudly provide for generations. We are a family-owned business with an excellent team and a strong focus on our company culture. Using the EOS process, we have a clear plan for strategic growth as well as a firm definition of our company culture. We hire, discipline, reward, and fire around our core values: Ethical, Innovative, Optimistic, Goal Driven, Team Player, and Accountable.
Please send your resume and/or cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, and be sure to identify which position and location you are applying for.