Since 2007, Pioneer is proud to be an authorized FANUC Robotics Integrator.
Through the years we have successfully implemented hundreds of robots.
From advanced 3D vision to trigonometry in karel, from line tracking to complex tool changes, from material handling to paint, we have a breadth of experience that few integrators can match.
Check out the case studies below that highlight some of our capabilities.
RTS2000i Case Study
- See how our precision fluid delivery system was paired with the amazing accuracy and flexibility of robotics.
Robotic Flame Treatment Case Study
- See how Pioneer combined a robot with a flame to help improve safety and increase efficiency, all while solving a customer’s adhesion problem.
Robotic Sanding Cell Case Study
- See how Pioneer increased safety and throughput by implementing a robotic sanding unit, with force sensing and automatic tool changing.
Polyurea Spray Line Case Study
- See how we are able to prevent a company from losing future orders by automating a manual process, greatly increasing throughput and improving quality.
Case Study: P250 Rail Robot Replacement
- See how we reduced downtime and saved material costs by upgrading two rail-mounted paint robots and performing a major software update.
Case Study: Robotic X-ray Tending
- See how we increased throughput and eliminated a bottleneck, using a robot in the face of tight budget and timeline constraints.