Human Resources Coordinator / Recruiter
Pioneer Industrial Systems is a growing company that designs, builds, and supports industrial automation. As our business continues to grow, our team continues to grow as well. We are looking to add an HR Coordinator/Recruiter to assist the HR Manager at our Alvordton, OH location. A willingness to learn and a positive attitude is critical. Benefits include being part of an exciting growing company that values its positive family business atmosphere. Competitive wages, vacation, PTO, group health insurance, paid life insurance, and 401(K) with the match is provided.
The Human Resources Coordinator/Recruiter will provide full-cycle recruiting support and management. Our ideal candidate should have at least 3+ years of manufacturing recruiting/HR experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in new hire orientations. Draft and send offer letters as needed. Convey start paperwork to employees on their first day and assist them with filling out the necessary paperwork. Establish recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with the manager to discuss needs. Attract applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites. Recruiting and assisting with the new hire process as well as offboarding. Create and conduct active training programs. Manage all training and development activities.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the payroll process, so that all necessary paperwork is ready for payroll, uploaded where needed, and provide to the
Accounting Department on a weekly basis. Serve as backup for payroll administrator.
- Maintain appropriate HR files with copies of all relevant documents and personnel files. Identify retention issues and mediate as necessary.
- Assist Human Resource Manager to facilitate benefit enrollment of employees once eligible and cessation of benefits coverage upon termination.
- Help the team plan and oversee employee recognition events, help to create a fun and engaging environment. Establish strong partnerships with employees.
Desired Education and Experience
- 3+ years of HR and recruiting experience
- 2+ years experience in a manufacturing setting
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Ability to work independently
- Competitive salary
- Group health insurance
- Company-paid life insurance
- Supplemental dental and vision
- Supplemental disability insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan with partial company match
- Bonus paid for travel
- Paid training opportunities
Ability to Work from Either Location:
- Design & Build Facility located in Pioneer, OH
- Engineering Office located in Holland, OH
Pioneer Industrial Systems designs and builds turnkey robotic systems, which provide our customers with less headaches and higher profits. Our vision is developing people to grow our company, which will proudly provide for generations. We are a family-owned business with an excellent team and a strong focus on our company culture. Using the EOS process, we have a clear plan for strategic growth as well as a firm definition of our company culture. We hire, discipline, reward, and fire around our core values:
Our Core Values - Behaviors that Define Who We Are
Acts morally, is honest, and does what is right
Challenges the status quo with creative thinking and the ability to simplify
Positive can-do attitude, realistic, and open to ideas while avoiding gossip
Efficiently works to achieve both individual and organizational goals
Respectfully sharing ideas and working together to win
Takes personal ownership of actions and responsibilities