Chief Operating Officer / Integrator
Are you an ethical, servant leader that excels in running and growing small to medium-sized organizations? Are you relentless in your pursuit of excellence, never settling for mediocrity? Do you have a knack for building systems and processes that work without creating too much red tape? Are you a curious, open-minded person at your core? If you are looking for an opportunity to work with a company that is changing the world through cutting-edge innovation and technology, then we want to talk with you!
Our ideal COO / Integrator is:
– Innovative: You are curious and passionate about looking for new and different ways to solve a problem. Not afraid of change, you are open to others’ input and are a continuous learner.
– Process Oriented: You are self-disciplined and settle well into established systems. You can also create and drive processes that enable agility, promote efficiency, and offer clarity.
– Results Driven: You are solution oriented and a problem solver. You have a diverse business background and know how to get the right results.
– A Team Builder: You understand all organizational success is achieved by and through people. You are an optimist when it comes cultivating a culture that supports coaching and mentoring. You are fun to be around and have a sense of humor, you set the tone for your organization, and you’ve built strong teams.
– Down to Earth: You are approachable, patient, and humble. There is no task that is too small for you when the job needs to get done. Your actions speak louder than words; it is clear you have a servant’s heart
Our ideal COO / Integrator will be a business savvy operator who gets things done. You have the experience to lead a growing company to new heights. You are organized and detail-oriented, even when working on the high-level aspects of a business. Above all, you embrace, grow, and nurture the Pioneer company culture.
– Responsible for and owns the day-to-day departmental operations of Pioneer Industrial Systems
– Works with Visionary on the implementation of short and long-term goals as well as Visionary processes
– As part of the leadership team, help establish a short-and long-term strategic plan
– Responsible for scaling and growth of Pioneer organization, laser focused on people, processes, and product
– Identify Pioneer business strengths and opportunities; address and solve pain points
– Responsible for special projects such as refining current systems and streamlining processes
– Creates and implements communication plans for entire Pioneer organization
– Owns all organizational revenue growth and goals, as well as all financial reporting and forecasting
– Evaluates and implements organizational training and training programs where needed
– Responsible for all organizational departments – Operations, Sales and Marketing, Finance andHuman Resources, Research and Development
– Responsible for putting the “right person” in the “right seat” throughout organization
– Ensures collaboration throughout entire organization, eliminating departmental “silos”
– Develops and holds accountable Pioneer leadership team
– Establishes and holds departments accountable to goals and metrics, including 1/3/10- year goals of organization
– Lives, embraces, and enhances the Pioneer culture
– Ensures continued implementation of EOS® (Entrepreneurial Operating System)
– Conducts and executes all L10 meetings
– 3-5 years of proven, successful COO / Integrator experience
– Experience scaling and growing small to mid-sized organizations with the minimum revenue of 25m
– Proven success building and developing leadership teams
– Leads by example and demonstrates Pioneer Industrial Systems Core Values
– Experience with P & L statements and all aspects of financial budgeting and forecasting
– Strong grasp of full business cycle (R&D, Sales, Marketing, Operations, Customer Service and Manufacturing)
– Clearly demonstrates job progression on resume and in career history
– Must live in the Northwest Ohio region or be willing to relocate
– Master’s degree
– Technical/Engineering/Manufacturing industries experience
– Diverse experience with small and large companies
– Experience working in a family-owned business
– Previous experience with EOS®
– Embraces education and has been a lifelong learner
– Has entrepreneurial business background
The Company-Pioneer Industrial Systems
At Pioneer Industrial Systems, we are dedicated to helping manufacturers be more competitive using industrial automation and robotics.
We understand that no two applications are alike. That is why we partner with you to understand about your needs and production goals using robotics and automation. Once we understand your requirements, we get to work devising an innovative and effective solution for your business.
We provide turnkey robotic and custom automated solutions that are simple, safe, and efficient. Our capabilities include material removal & surface treatment, material handling, paint, dispense, & spray, and our sister company Robotic Maintenance Vehicles (RMV).
Like Pioneer Industrial Systems, our sister company was developed to bring innovative ideas and solutions to life. Robotic Maintenance Vehicles focuses on provide safer work zones for our nation’s highway maintenance crews through integrated technology that performs faster and more accurate maintenance, reducing the amount of equipment and labor needed, conserving material and money, and keeping roadworkers out of harm’s way.
Pioneer Industrial Systems is a FANUC Authorized Systems Integrator specializing in serving the tire, automotive, and general industries. Since our inception in 1998, Pioneer has designed and commissioned hundreds of systems across the United States, as well as internationally.
Why Pioneer Industrial Systems?
– We offer a solid foundation and stability-24 years in business
– We are an explosively growing company with multiple locations
– Projected $100m revenue growth over 10 years
– We provide an innovative, cutting-edge, forward-thinking work environment
– Our RMV patented technology is in high demand, within a brand-new market
– The ability to impact the future of manufacturing worldwide
– We live to work-not work to live
– We are a moral and ethical company and live our Core Values
– Freedom and flexibility are important to our work-life balance
– Family culture
– We challenge ourselves through rewarding, dynamic work
– We are the future!
– The opportunity to work in a beautiful, affordable countryside surrounding
– Open enrollment school systems-allows greater flexibility in your child’s education
$130-$150k base with quarterly bonus
Medical, life, 401k with match, four weeks PTO and supplemental vision / dental / disability
If you are looking for an opportunity to work for an innovative, dynamic company, apply today!
Pioneer Industrial Systems designs and builds turnkey robotic systems, which provide our customers with less headaches and higher profits. Our vision is developing people to grow our company, which will proudly provide for generations. We are a family-owned business with an excellent team and a strong focus on our company culture. Using the EOS process, we have a clear plan for strategic growth as well as a firm definition of our company culture. We hire, discipline, reward, and fire around our core values:
Our Core Values - Behaviors that Define Who We Are
Acts morally, is honest, and does what is right
Challenges the status quo with creative thinking and the ability to simplify
Positive can-do attitude, realistic, and open to ideas while avoiding gossip
Efficiently works to achieve both individual and organizational goals
Respectfully sharing ideas and working together to win
Takes personal ownership of actions and responsibilities