The ideal candidate will work with the Engineering and Manufacturing Managers throughout the lifecycle of projects, ensuring all information in the project portfolio is up-to-date, administrative work is completed, and projects are successful. They will also help build and develop new systems to improve the measurability and visibility of key metrics, reports, etc.
Candidates should possess a sense of pride in their work, a willingness to work as part of a team as well as on their own, and the ability to think critically.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Set up new projects within company systems.
- Using templates, set up initial projects plans in Smartsheet for review.
- Maintain the Resource Pool to monitor adequate staffing levels.
- Monitor and populate project budgets.
- Update portfolio of project schedules in Smartsheet based on daily meetings.
- Provide status updates to customers and project teams.
- Handle closure of completed projects.
- Perform stand-alone project management for some projects.
- Work with purchasing, manufacturing, and vendors to anticipate material flow.
- Help with other strategic initiatives at direction of leadership team.
Desired Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Business, or similar preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Project or Smartsheet, Word, Excel, and Email
- Prefer similar industry experience: machine building, automation, construction, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Competitive Salary
- Group Health Insurance
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Supplemental Dental and Vision
- Supplemental disability insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- 401(k) Plan with partial company match
- Bonus paid for travel
- Paid Training Opportunities
- Ability to work from either location;
- Design & Build facility located in Pioneer, OH
- Engineering Office located in Holland, OH
Pioneer Industrial Systems designs and builds turnkey robotic systems, which provide our customers with less headaches and higher profits. Our vision is developing people to grow our company, which will proudly provide for generations. We are a family-owned business with an excellent team and a strong focus on our company culture. Using the EOS process, we have a clear plan for strategic growth as well as a firm definition of our company culture. We hire, discipline, reward, and fire around our core values: Ethical, Innovative, Optimistic, Goal Driven, Team Player, and Accountable.
Please submit your resume and/or cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org