Pioneer Industrial Systems is a growing company that designs, builds, and supports industrial automation. We are looking for a talented person to help grow our team and to help maintain our positive company culture.
Candidates should possess a sense of pride in their work, a passion towards helping others, a willingness to work as part of a team as well as on their own, and the ability to think critically.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead recruiting and hiring efforts, working with department managers
- Write job descriptions and ads
- Screen and interview candidates
- Perform new hire orientation
- Assist team members in their training and mentorship plans
- Maintain culture through outreach, survey, evaluations, etc.
- Review and process payroll with 3rd party and internal accounting software
- Perform HR admin and compliance by maintaining records, documentation, attendance, etc.
- Manage monthly HR reports
- Help maintain, document, and perform safety program
- Coordinate events, luncheons, company merchandise programs, and more
Desired Education and Experience
- Minimum 3-5 years years of experience
- Bachelor of Science in Human Resources, Business Administration, or similar field is encouraged but not required
- Experience in an engineering, manufacturing, or similar environment is a plus
- Must be fluent in Microsoft Office
- Competitive Salary
- Group Health Insurance
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Supplemental Dental and Vision
- Supplemental disability insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- 401(k) Plan with partial company match
- Bonus paid for travel
- Paid Training Opportunities
- Ability to work from either location;
- Design & Build facility located in Pioneer, OH
- Engineering Office located in Holland, OH
Pioneer Industrial Systems designs and builds turnkey robotic systems, which provide our customers with less headaches and higher profits. Our vision is developing people to grow our company, which will proudly provide for generations. We are a family-owned business with an excellent team and a strong focus on our company culture. Using the EOS process, we have a clear plan for strategic growth as well as a firm definition of our company culture. We hire, discipline, reward, and fire around our core values: Ethical, Innovative, Optimistic, Goal Driven, Team Player, and Accountable.
Please send your resume and/or cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, and be sure to identify which position and location you are applying for.