Pioneer Industrial Systems is a growing company that designs, builds, and supports industrial automation. We are looking for a motivated engineer that has experience in machine design standards, control panel design, wiring schematics, field devices, servos, VFDs, drives, safety circuits, etc.
Candidates should possess a sense of pride in their work, a willingness to work as part of a team as well as on their own, and the ability to think critically.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Design electrical controls for custom machinery in AutoCAD or AutoCAD Electrical
- Create 2D drawing packages, bill of materials, and machine manuals
- Assist sales with concepts and pricing
- Work with vendor to specify required components
- Develop BOMs and submit to purchasing
- Balance several on-going projects at once while meeting deadlines
- Help support manufacturing, bringing your design to life
- Mentor other engineers
- Assist and/or supervise installation of equipment
- Possess organizational skills, maintain a neat and organized work environment, keep accurate time entry and customer billing data
- Must be willing to work flexible hours and over time on an as-needed basis
Desired Education and Experience
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering required
- Experience with machine design, material handling, robotics, and automated equipment is preferred
- Must be fluent in AutoCAD, Inventor 3D Design, AutoCAD Electrical, Word, Excel, and Email
- Competitive Salary
- Group Health Insurance
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Supplemental Dental and Vision
- Supplemental disability insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- 401(k) Plan with partial company match
- Bonus paid for travel
- Paid Training Opportunities
- Ability to work from either location;
- Design & Build facility located in Pioneer, OH
- Engineering Office located in Holland, OH
Pioneer Industrial Systems designs and builds turnkey robotic systems, which provide our customers with less headaches and higher profits. Our vision is developing people to grow our company, which will proudly provide for generations. We are a family-owned business with an excellent team and a strong focus on our company culture. Using the EOS process, we have a clear plan for strategic growth as well as a firm definition of our company culture. We hire, discipline, reward, and fire around our core values: Ethical, Innovative, Optimistic, Goal Driven, Team Player, and Accountable.
Please send your resume and/or cover letter to email@example.com, and be sure to identify which position and location you are applying for.